AWS Nimble Studio is the managed service that produces visual effects, animation, and interactive content. In this article, I am sharing what is AWS Nimble studio, its benefits, how it works.
What is AWS Nimble Studio
Amazon empowers creative studios to produce visual effects, animation, and interactive content entirely in the cloud. Collaborate with artists globally and create content faster with access to virtual workstations, high-speed storage, and scalable rendering across AWS’s global infrastructure.
Benefits of Nimble Studio
- Nimble Studio accelerates your cloud transition.
- It scales according to project demand.
- You can access global talent in minutes.
- The nimble studio offers a simplified pricing structure.
- You can easily collaborate with users for sharing project data.
- AWS Nimble is built with the highest standard data security.
How Nimble Studio Works?
- Log in or create an AWS Account and answer questions that become inputs to create a cloud-based studio.
- Setup virtual workstations (with EC2 G4 instance type), storage, and your software and creative applications.
- Render your images with a
- built-in Render Farm Deployment Kit.
Blackmagic Design: One of the world’s leading innovators and manufacturers of creative video technology.
Chaos: Chaos is a world leader in visualization and computer graphics.
Foundry: A pioneering software for creative industries.
Nvidia: Redefining modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing